What is Therapeutic Play?
Playing is a child’s natural medium of self-expression and is essential for development. Some children need support with their emotional growth, others may have behavioral or mental health problems that prevent them from fulfilling their own potential.
Therapeutic Play offers children the opportunity to play out their feelings and emotions, demonstrate their thoughts and difficulties through a playful, creative tool-kit in a series of sessions. This journey will allow the child to work on his or her issues, and encourage his or her confidence towards resolution, healing, and growth.
What I believe in?
I believe in the power of play as it is a child’s means of communication and expression. I support the children in their personal journey and provide them with the means to cope better with different situations in life and empower them to fulfill their potential. Working closely and collaborating with parents is essential for achieving the goals and aims of therapy and its success.
- Improve communication skills.
- Assist children to better express themselves.
- Improve children’s self-regulation and self-confidence.
- Establish more meaningful interactions with family and friends.
- Reduce anxiety and cope with stressful situations in their life.
- Reduce aggressiveness and tantrums.
- Improve social skills and behavioral competencies.
- Strengthen interpersonal relationships.
- Improve performance in school.
Therapeutic Play can help with a variety of issues, including:
- Poor Communication (due to health or changes in life situations).
- Emotional overflow, over sensitivity, unbalanced reactions.
- Grief and bereavement.
- Fear, anxiety.
- Anger management issues.
- ADHD and low concentration.
- Seclusion or segregation from peers.
- Separated or divorce parents.
- Selective mutism.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Delayed development.
- Lack of understanding social cues.
Therapeutic Play is ideal for children, ages 4 to 14, including those with special needs.
Individual therapy or in a group setting (up to 4 children).
מים לשניים הינה סדנא להתערבות טיפולית ייחודית שנועדה לתמוך ולהעצים את יחסי הורה-ילד. המשחק במים יחד עם הראייה והפרקטיקה הייחודית של הטיפול הדיאדי יוצרים כלי עבודה טיפולי חדשני גם למטפלים מנוסים
“Water for Two” is a unique therapeutic intervention course that is designed to support and enhance parent-child relationships.
The Water Play is the primary therapeutic tool in this course; this joint play method will be the lenses to view the dyadic connection and empower it.
‘Circle of Security Parenting’® is a program designed to support and strengthen the sense of security in parent-child relationships.
It suggests a new approach to build and enhance the child’s confidence, resilience and ability to cope with difficult times.
Raising infants in this era involves a lot of questions and insecurity. This course is designed for young parents who wish to understand more about the child’s needs in his or her young age.