Hagit is an Accredited Play Therapist with extensive experience in working therapeutically with children and families. In the past few years, Hagit facilitates both individuals and group sessions with children who demonstrate emotional, behavioral or social difficulties.
Hagit believes in the power of PLAY as a therapeutic method to empower children to fulfill their potential and better express themselves. Hagit sees the parents and teachers as natural partners in the process; She strives to collaborate in harmony with them to gain a holistic view of the child and to maximize the benefits of the therapeutic process.
Hagit graduated with a Master of Art in Cognitive Psychology from Tel-Aviv University (2007), and a Bachelor of Art in Behavioural Sciences from Ariel University (2003).
After relocating to Singapore in 2014, she pursued the opportunity to expand her knowledge and skill-set in creative therapies through completing trainings such as Post Graduate Diploma in Play Therapy, Theraplay Level 1, Circle of Security™ Parenting program, Filial Play Parent’s Coaching, and Clinical Supervisor.
Hagit has been working therapeutically with children and families at “HeadStart for Life” center since 2015; in addition, she is providing play therapy services in international schools in Singapore.
Prior to commencing her journey as a creative psychotherapist, Hagit utilized her counseling and mentoring skills as a professional human resource specialist; in parallel to full-time work as HR in an international organization, she volunteered as a life coach in a social welfare organization (JDC), and a social facilitator in a mental health hospital.
Hagit is fluent in English and Hebrew.
- Master of Art in Cognitive Psychology (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
- Bachelor of Art in Behavioural Science (Ariel University, Israel)
- Accredited Play Therapist (PTI/PTUK)
- Clinical Supervisor (Provisional, PTUK)
- Filial Play Coaching and Mentoring (Provisional, PTUK)
- Baby Bonding Practitioner
- Foundational Theraplay Practitioner (TTI)
- Circle of Security© Facilitator
- Play Therapy International (PTI/PTUK) (membership 201500941)
- Licensed Psychologist at MOH, Israel (licence 27-86133)
- The Theraplay Institute (TTI)
- Circle of security International